
Probably you already know my name by now, if you have read any of the posts in "We Cognize" signed by me. So let me begin with certain facts about me : I am an avid animal lover. Qualified in the field of Psychology and specialized in Counseling. I am here to write a blog, but I am not much of a writer instead I am more of a thinker !!
My Interests:
Psychology,Behavior, Animals, Travelling, helping the needy,life,spirituality universe, the list goes on ....
Music I like:
I like Indian music (mostly old filmy).And I am a Rafi fan .I like Ghazals too. Mostly I am into soft music.
My dominant psychological traits:
Sensitive, spiritual, introvert,open to experiences, practical, rational...
Why I started Blogging:
I started blogging because I love to help people and animals. There are many ways of helping others.. but every way does not suit every personality, blogging was one of the ways that suited my personality. I wanted to make optimum use of my studies for the betterment of the "WHOLE" society (I consider the whole world to be my home and I am not limited to any country, caste, religion, species, race or any other form of discrimination) and therefore I decided to go blogging.
A healthy society rests in the hands of people with healthy minds ! In this blog I will only be trying to help people achieve a better psychological health.
Mine is not a specialized blog as such. As it’s name suggests “We Cognize” I will almost always be posting articles which require us to cognize about them. I am here only to urge all the readers to "think" and then decide their stand in various aspects of life. I always try to accept all people the way they are and I thoroughly believe that all people have the right to live life their own way, unless and until their way is causing harm to them or to someone else.
(please do not confuse the articles in this blog with professional advice and counseling).
After you read my postings kindly do not forget or hesitate to post your comments about it/them. I will love to read what you think about my articles.
And IF YOU LIKE TO COGNIZE then please subscribe to this blog!!
Read more about the behavior of COGNIZING.
Good luck and see you !!


16 comments:
I started blogging for similar reasons Niharika. I am so glad I came across your blog. My best wishes, keep up the brilliant work.
I find word verification makes commenting very difficult. I also went though some of the other animals welfare blogs you have linked, Thank you!
Liked your blog. I became a lacto-ovo veggie recently!
Please display the labels widget here if possible.
HI Vikas.. thanks for visiting my blog and comemnting here. I do not know why I was not notified of your comment in my inbox, therefore I am late to even respond to you ! Sorry about that !!
Vikas, you will find the link to all my posts on the main pageof my blog - the HOME PAGE of we cognize, since this is just another associated blog, I d not think I can display labels here :( Though, I have already created a link on this page to the home page if you notice the very first link on this page on the right (as of this date)...
Thanks a lot for your comments :)
Wow, just got your reply! Thanks better late than never!
hii!
liked ur blog and ur intro:D
I am an animal lover too and I am proud to say that unlike some of my family members and friends, I am a pure vegetarian :D
do read this post 'meat wheat and all that'
http://hummingwords.blogspot.com/2008/09/meat-wheat-and-all-that.html
@AS
Hi AS, it is really a pleasure to have someone like you to visit my blog :) I am truly happy. I saw your blog, it was great. Am now following your blog :)
nice to meet you!
I started blogging to have a small space on the net to express myself, which I couldn't do well in personal acquaintances.
I like your blog and especially when I saw your books!!!:-)
Hi Seongysa, saw your blog... I liked your posts too specially the first one. all bloggers continuously strive for the success of their blog, please keep trying :)
thanks for your visit and comment, means to me a lot.. thanks !
thank you as well! I rarely compliment but when I do, I really mean it.:-) I like the topics you wrote. God bless you!:-)
@seongyosa thanks a lot !! :)
hi let me share that i just love all about you and find myself lucky to have you as a blogger friend ,thanks for sharing your beautiful mind and heart dear
god bless,
Hi Shabana, thanks a lot.. your appreciation matters to me really. :)
Niharika...thanks for stopping by my blog. Do keep me informed of ur new posts...Are u back? Still in the US?
@Alka Hi Alka, sure I will keep you informed about my new posts (you will get to see them in the blogs you follow too). I am going to be in the US for long It seems. :)
always enjoy ur blog!
Post a Comment